We have reviewed lof of products against the acoustic travel guitar. Here are the list:
Best Acoustic Travel Guitar Reviews in 2021
Bestseller No. 1
Yamaha JR1 FG Junior 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar
- The FG Junior is a 3/4 sized guitar modeled after the acclaimed Yamaha FG Series
- The JR1 has a smaller body and shorter neck, perfect for young players or those with smaller hands
- Yamaha craftsmanship and a spruce top give this compact guitar an authentic acoustic tone
- Great for use as a travel guitar when space is limited
- Gig bag included for safe storage and easy transport. Saddle material: Urea
Bestseller No. 2
Martin Steel String Backpacker Travel Guitar with Bag
- Solid Spruce Top
- Solid Tonewood Back and Sides
- Unique Contour Neck Shape
- Features 24-Inch Scale Length
- Features 15 Frets
Bestseller No. 3
Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Acoustic Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Full 24 3/4" Scale acoustic-electric travel guitar
- Fits in airline overhead bins. Only 2 lbs. 15 oz. & 28" Long!
- One-piece Eastern American hard Maple neck-through-body design
- Features a Traveler piezo pickup with standard 1/4" Output
- Includes Gig Bag
Bestseller No. 4
Ibanez EWP14OPN Exotic Wood Piccolo Acoustic Guitar Natural
- Piccolo cutaway style EW body Ovangkol top Ovangkol back and sides Rosewood fretboard and bridge Abalone rosette Chrome die-cast tuners 17" scale
- Smaller scale instruments have increased in popularity over the past few years, because not only do students seem to be starting younger than ever, but also the easy-to-transport guitar has become recognized as an excellent companion for the weary traveler
- From the on-the-go businessperson who needs a guitar that can fit in a plane’s overhead compartment, to the happy wanderer just looking to animate his sojourn with a song, the compact travel guitar can be an uplifting addition to any expedition
- The EWP14OPN is a 1/3-size, steel string Piccolo acoustic guitar
- Similar in scale to a Baritone ukulele (17”), the EWP14 sports an EW style cutaway body
Bestseller No. 5
Tanglewood TW2T Mahogany Travel Size Acoustic Guitar Bundle with Gig Bag, Clip-on Tuner, Strap, Strings, Picks, Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD. And Polishing Cloth
- Travel size Acoustic Guitar
- Mahogany Top, Back, Sides, and Neck
- Pau Ferro Bridge and Chrome Die-Cast Machine Heads
- Techwood fingerboard
- Bundle includes Gig Bag, Clip-on Tuner, Strap, Strings, Picks, Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD. And Polishing Cloth
Bestseller No. 6
Pyle 36” Classical Acoustic Guitar-3/4 Junior Size 6 Linden Wood Guitar w/Gig Bag, Tuner, Nylon Strings, Picks, Strap, for Beginners, Adults, Right, Natural (PGACLS82)
- 36” BEGINNER GUITAR SET: Pyle brings you a complete all-in-one acoustic guitar set, everything you need to start playing. The guitar comes with a gig bag case, pitch pipe tuner, spare strings, pearloid picks, cleaning cloth, and a gift card
- JUNIOR SCALE SIZE: A junior scale 6 string guitar perfect for use on lessons, recitals, band rehearsals, onstage performances or when practicing at home. Has a traditional classic body style great for beginners and children learning to play guitar
- HANDCRAFTED: The classical guitar features handcrafted construction w/ linden wood body, birch headstock, dyed maple wood fretboard, high gloss polished body back w/ protective binding, rosette linden laminate finish, chrome 3-in-line machine head
- BEGINNER READY: This traditional junior classic acoustic stringed instrument kit is excellent for both beginner and children looking to start guitar playing. It brings you everything you need to start playing straight out of the box
- SPECIFICATIONS: Total length: 36”; Scale length: 22.8”; Total body length: 17.3”; Total neck length (Nut to body): 18.5”; No. of frets: 18 frets; Guitar body material: Linden wood; String material: Nylon; Total dimensions: 35.8” L x 13.4” W x 3.35” H
Bestseller No. 7
Gretsch Guitars Jim Dandy Flat Top Acoustic Guitar 2-Color Sunburst
- Parlor-size agathis body
- Screened white purfling and rosette
- "C" shaped neck
- Rosewood bridge
Bestseller No. 8
Washburn Comfort G-Mini 55 Koa Travel Size Acoustic Guitar
- Travel Size Comfort Series G-Mini body 7/8 sized Grand Auditorium.
- Solid spruce top, and mahogany back and sides delivering a richness of voice only found in a solid top.
- Ebony bridge, fretboard & headstock overlay and GraphTech black NuBone nut & saddle.
- 23-1/4" scale length, 1-11/16" nut width; Maple/Mahogany parquet rosette; 18: 1 gold die cast tuning machines with ebonite buttons.
- Includes Gig Bag
Bestseller No. 9
3/4 Size (36 Inch) Acoustic Guitar Bundle Junior/Travel Series by Hola! Music with EXP16 Steel Strings, Padded Gig Bag, Guitar Strap and Picks, Model HG-36N, Natural Satin Finish
- Don't miss!! Weve joined with Americas largest lessons company. When you purchase this bundle, you will get TWO MONTHS of FREE live, video lessons where you can interact and learn from an expert instructor. Youll be on your journey to stardom in no time!
- Make sure to watch the Video on the left for full description and specifications.
- Hola! Music HG-36N (36 Inch 3/4 Size) features: Spruce top, Mahogany back, sides and neck. Natural warm satin finish. Walnut fingerboard and bridge with TUSQ nut and compensated TUSQ saddle. Tuners: Geared, die-cast chrome covered. Pre-strung with high quality EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze strings - Just tune up to pitch and you're ready to play!
- Decoration: Traditional tortoise-shell like pattern celluloid binding on body, neck and soundhole.
- Hola! Music guarantees quality and affordability. Hola! - Say Hello to Music!
Bestseller No. 10
Kadence 36" Acoustica TRAVEL series Guitar, Ash Top/Walnut Back & Side,MATT,Electric Acoustic with bag. Travel series guitar, Light weight, Easy to travel guitars
- 36" GUITAR
- Travel Series Guitar
- Ash Wood Top
- With Bag
- Easy to carry
How Do You Buy The Best Acoustic Travel Guitar?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great acoustic travel guitar? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching acoustic travel guitar, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest acoustic travel guitar available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. Travel Gigz has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for acoustic travel guitar that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an acoustic travel guitar?
- What benefits are there with buying an acoustic travel guitar?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective acoustic travel guitar?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any acoustic travel guitar, much less the best one?
- Which acoustic travel guitar are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about acoustic travel guitar?
- Brand Value: Every brand of acoustic travel guitar has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an acoustic travel guitar?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your acoustic travel guitar.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade acoustic travel guitar objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their acoustic travel guitar.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an acoustic travel guitar, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an acoustic travel guitar is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.