We have reviewed so many products against the best jack for travel trailer. Here are the list:
Best Jack For Travel Trailer Reviews in 2021
Bestseller No. 1
Lippert 285325 24" Scissor Jack
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION — Built tough with a black, powder-coated finish and rust-inhibitive surface that allows it to take on the wear and tear of RV travel
- ECONOMICAL SOLUTION — Inexpensive and extremely reliable, this scissor jack kit is a must-have if you’re replacing an old or broken stabilizer jack
- EXTENSION RANGE — The scissor jack extends up to a maximum of 24” and retracts to 4-1/4” for compact storage when not in use
- SECURE INSTALL — Our scissor jack kits come complete with all mounting hardware needed for bolt-on installation on your 5th wheel, travel trailer or cargo/utility trailer
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH — This scissor jack is rated to support up to a 5,000 lb. load capacity per jack
SaleBestseller No. 2
Uriah Products UC500010 Electric Trailer Jack (7-Way Connector, 5000 lb. 12V DC), Black
- Lift range: 9" to 31.5" (including 4.5" Drop leg) 18" travel height.Up to 5000 lbs towing capacity, do not exceed maximum weight
- Easy to use switch for raising and lowering trailer
- Water resistant motor and one piece plastic housing. Oversized adjustable Footpad provides excellent stability
- Ball screw design and Brake motor increases the Lift efficiency and reduces friction compared to the Acme screw
- Quick plug-in 7-way connector with plastic holder to keep connector in place when not in use
SaleBestseller No. 3
LIBRA 3500lbs Electric Power A-Frame Tongue Jack for Trailer & Camper 26041
- Featured slim desgin, Stroke 20% faster but powerful and quiet.
- Bright LED light for night operation; Emergency detachable hand crank included,mounting hardware inlcuded!
- One-Piece motor cover preventing rain damge, Stainless steel screws/bolts outside motor cover never rust! Powder coated outer tube
- 8" 5-step adjustable drop leg; Over size 5.5" diameter foot plate, more stable support, rain water drain holes on foot plate.
- 14" lifting capacity; 3500lbs lifting capacity; 12V operation, 55" power cord
Bestseller No. 4
Kohree Electric Trailer Jack 3500lbs, Heavy Duty RV Electric Power Tongue A-Frame Jack for Travel Trailer Camper, with Drop Leg & Weatherproof Jack Cover, 22" Lift, 12V DC, Black
- 🚐【3500lbs Power Tongue Jack】: Heavy duty electric trailer jack A-frame built in a low maintenance 12V DC electric gear motor to lift trailer stably UP TO 3600LBS..
- 🚐【 Adjustable Height】: Adjustable 5 gear drop leg make electric trailer jack increase 8" height to meet the different lifting needs. Max extended height is 22” lift, fully retracted in 9".
- 🚐【Saving Time & Energy 】: Just push the button of the electric rv jack will raise or lower any A-frame trailer automatically more quicker but without harsh sound & easier than hand cranking. No longer annoyed by sore arms and shoulders.
- 🚐【Safe Operation】: Electric trailer jack with 2 LED lights for easy and safety night time hookup. And built-in circuit breaker, if in accident, it will disconnect automatically & reconnect about 2 mins later.
- 🚐【Wide Applicantion】: Electric tongue jack made of heavy-duty steel with anti-rust coating on the outside, a hand crank & Weatherproof Jack Cover good for rv, 5th wheels, any A-frame trailer and camper.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Camco 48830 Eaz-Lift 24" RV Stabilizing Scissor Jack| Fits Pop-Up Campers and Travel Trailers | Supports Up to 7,500 lb.| 2-Pack
- Effortlessly Stabilizes RVs: Scissor jacks have a certified 7500 lb. load capacity
- Easy to Install: Allows either bolt-on or weld-on installation
- Adjustable Height: Can be adjusted from 4-3/8-inches high to 23-3/4-inches
- Includes: (2) scissor jacks and (1) scissor jack socket for power drill
- Supports a Variety of Vehicles: Designed to support pop-ups, trailers and other large vehicles
SaleBestseller No. 6
Lippert 733926 Quick Drop Tongue Jack for A-Frame Travel, Cargo, and Utility Trailers or 5th Wheel RVs, Black,2000lb
- IMPORTANT*** Power drill and ¾” socket head not included. Do not use an impact drill for operation.
- Patent Pending
SaleBestseller No. 7
Bulldog Fulton Sidewind 14 Travel A-Frame Jack 5000-Pound Gray, 24 x 7.5 x 4.5"
- Dependable A frame jack is ASABE compliant and perfect for agricultural and commercial applications
- Reliable vertical and side load capacity
- Bulldog jacks have been known to be the most reliable, field proven jacks
- Handle style: Sidewind
Bestseller No. 8
RVGUARD RV Stack Jacks 4 Pack with Storage Bag, Aluminum Stabilizer Jacks for RV Trailer Camper, Single Support Up to 6000 Lbs, Adjustable from 11" to 17"
- 【What will You Get】4 Pack RV Stack Jacks come with a colorful storage bag, which are ideal for stabilizing and leveling your RV, great stabilization solution for your RV, trailer and camper, etc
- 【Make Your RV Stable】These RV stabilizer jacks are made of durable cast aluminum, anti-rust & corrosion resistant, with square base design, each can support up to 6000lbs, with which you needn’t to worry about your RV move or bounce anymore
- 【Height Adjustable】The height of the RV stabilizing jack can extend from 11" to 17", they may not rise very high, thus are recommended to use for lower to the ground rigs for sure. Please Note: These jacks are only for stabilization usage. Do Not Use To Raise
- 【Easy to Use】Simply position each stack jack stand underneath your RV, and spin the “T” shape handle to raise it to the proper height to reach appropriate leveling and stabilization. Recommend placing wood or concrete blocks under jacks for better use
- 【Lightweight & Portable】 These RV jack stands weight less than 40 lbs in total, and they come with a colorful organize bag; besides, when not use, they can be compact nested together for easy storage
Bestseller No. 9
BLACKHORSE-RACING 5000 lb Lift 24" RV Stabilizing Scissor Jack, Scissor Lifting Jacks w/Handle for Pop-Up Camper and Travel Trailer -Pack of 2
- ▲ Material:Made of Heavy Duty Weather and Rust-resistant Coated Heavy Duty Metal, provides maximum rust protection
- ▲ High power; Easy to use; Exquisite design with scissors style
- ▲ Capacity: 5000 lbs. Extended height: 24"; Retracted (collapsed) height: 4"
- ▲ Tooth gear design of the camper scissor jack arms ensures straight line vertical extension and retraction, the jack raises quickly and the crank handle turns easily
- ▲ Includes: 2 leveling scissor jacks, 1 crank handle
Bestseller No. 10
RVMasking 2021 Upgraded 150D Travel Trailer RV Cover Fits 22'1 - 24' RV, Ripstop Camper Cover with Tongue Jack Cover and Gutter Cover(Sponge Design)
- Fits 22' 1"-24'travel trailers(Please measure your RV as shown in our picture BEFORE PURCHASE); Include instruction, tongue jack cover, adhesive repair patch, Gutter cover with Spong design, storage bag, toss bag; 30 Days Money Back Guarantee, 3 Years Warranty
- [DURABLE & WATERPROOF]: Made of 150d high density polyster with silver coating + corner reinforcements at front and rear + all double stitch seams, protect your RV from scratch, dust, rain, snow, and UV rays; Provide Gutter Cover with Sponge design, Prevent sharp objects from piercing your rv cover, prolong servce life.
- [2 EXTRA WINDPROOF SSTRAPS FOR BETTER WINDPROOF]: Reinforced 2 pcs all-around windproof straps, 4 pcs waterproof Straps & Buckles at botton, elasticized hem corners, adjustable front & rear tension panels provide a custom fit, protect your car cover from blowing off in heavy wind
- [BREATHABLE]: 4 Side air vents reduces wind stress, breathable material allows maximum evaporation of water under the cover, prolong service life
- [Lightweight and easy to install]: Weighted buckle toss-under for a quick installation by 1 or 2 people without any tools; Rollable zippered doors for easy access to the engine area
How Do You Buy The Best Jack For Travel Trailer?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great jack for travel trailer? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching jack for travel trailer, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest jack for travel trailer available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. Travel Gigz has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for jack for travel trailer that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an jack for travel trailer?
- What benefits are there with buying an jack for travel trailer?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective jack for travel trailer?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any jack for travel trailer, much less the best one?
- Which jack for travel trailer are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about jack for travel trailer?
- Brand Value: Every brand of jack for travel trailer has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an jack for travel trailer?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your jack for travel trailer.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade jack for travel trailer objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their jack for travel trailer.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an jack for travel trailer, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an jack for travel trailer is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.