We have reviewed so many products against the best travel bass guitar. Here are the list:
Best Travel Bass Guitar Reviews in 2021
Bestseller No. 1
Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Bass (Maple) (ULB MPS)
- Weighs 3 lbs. 6. 5 oz.
- Comfortable 30" Scale
- Only 33 3/4" Long
- Custom piezo pickup
- Remove able Lap support
Bestseller No. 2
Cordoba Mini II Bass MH-E, Mahogany, Small Body, Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- The Mini II Bass is here to expand your horizons and your registers!
- Features an extended 580mm (22 7/8”) scale length so it tunes perfectly to Standard E
- Keep it acoustic and the Mini II Bass's deeper body depth will provide a well-rounded tone
- Use its Cordoba MB103 pickup to plug it in and you'll be surprised by this portable bass's rich, robust tone
- Built with all-mahogany woods, the Mini II Bass MHE's unique voice is mellow, soft and balanced
Bestseller No. 3
Fender Kingman Acoustic Bass Guitar (V2) - Black - with Bag - Walnut Fingerboard
- Fender-exclusive Newporter Bass body shape
- Painted solid spruce top; painted mahogany back and sides
- Fishman pickup/preamp system
- Mahogany Jazz Bass neck with slim-taper "C"-shaped profile; walnut fingerboard and bridge
- Hand orientation: Right Handed
Bestseller No. 4
Traveler Guitar 6 String Pro-Series (Antique Brown), Right, (PS ABNS)
- One-piece maple neck-through-body with natural satin finish
- Includes listening Stethophone for battery-free private listening and standard 1/4-inch output
- Hybrid Acoustic and Electric with piezo and electric pickups
- Includes deluxe gig bag, limited lifetime
- Full 24 3/4" scale steel-string acoustic/electric travel guitar which fits airline overhead bins
Bestseller No. 5
LAVA ME 2 Carbon Fiber Guitar with Effects 36 Inch Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with Bag Picks and Charging Cable (Freeboost-Black)
- The World’s Leading Unibody Guitar: One-piece injection moulded technology makes LAVA ME 2 more comfortable to hold, gives it excellent acoustic performance. LAVA ME 2 can offer a loud, wide range frequency tone with its 36 inches body. It weights just 3.7 pounds. Even lighter than most of the laptops.
- Play with Effects without Plugging In: The FreeBoost Technology on the L2 pickups uses rear surface of the LAVA ME as a speaker. Turn on the pickups anywhere anytime, you can freely play with reverb, delay, chorus without an amp. Percussion Effect: The L2 Pickup is now enabled with percussion sound receiving mic. It enhances and embellishes the percussion sound no matter if it is used with or without plugging it in.
- Works on Different Conditions: The Super AirSonic carbon fiber material can adapt to temperatures between -4°F~176°F. Humidity from 10% to 90%. LAVA ME 2 would works for you all the time no matter if you are in desert or a polar area.
- A New Level of Playing Experience: The idea of the FlyNeck is to design & build the most comfortable intuitive guitar neck possible. The geometry shape of the FlyNeck was designed by tracking the different forces of shifting positions while players are playing.
- Comes with: 1 x Ideal Bag 2, 1 x Ideal Pick Mix, 1 x Charging Cable.
Bestseller No. 6
Ibanez PNB14E Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- African Mahogany top,,African Mahogany back & sides
- 24.8" scale mahogany neck w/18 fret laurel fingerboard
- Ibanez Under Saddle pickup w/ Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard tuner
- 1/4" output
- Case Not Included
Bestseller No. 7
Schecter Stiletto Extreme-4 Bass Guitar (4 String, Black Cherry)
- Mahogany Body/Quilted Maple Top
- Diamond Active pickups
- Diamond Bass Bridge
- Schecter Tuners
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Bestseller No. 8
Squier by Fender Classic Vibe Mustang Bass - Laurel - Surf Green
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Mustang Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- 30" scale length
Bestseller No. 9
Journey Instruments Solid Sitka Travel Guitar – OF312 Traveler Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Collapsible Patented System – Portable Backpack Case (Overhead)
- FINALLY A FULL SIZE GUITAR THAT'S EASY TO TAKE WITH YOU - Our mini travel folding guitar with patented collapsible neck system allows you to quickly assemble and disassemble it in around 20 seconds, so you can carry it with you at all times.
- QUALITY SOUND SYSTEM TO AMAZE THE CROWD - Traditional sound-hole boasts a forward-shifted, tapered X-bracing which maximizes the resonance and volume of the soundboard. Whether you are performing for yourself, small crowd or a huge gig, your Journey Instruments Guitar is ready to deliver an epic performance.
- BACKPACKER’S HEAVEN - Fit our premium TSA compliant carry-on backpack on most airplanes in the overhead bin. The included ballistic nylon case will keep your guitar safe and the small sized backpack will fit everywhere while you travel.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Our stainless steel neck locking system is guaranteed for life! Enjoy your traveling with your guitar anywhere you can think of and just drop us a line if you ever need any help with it.
- CREATED FOR TRAVELING MUSICIANS - Journey Instruments is a company specialising in travel guitars, while focusing on the best overall travel experience possible for artists and musicians on the go. Created while listening to your feedback, designed by your needs to give you a tailored experience.
Bestseller No. 10
Ibanez 4 String Bass Guitar, Right Handed, Brown (GSR200SMCNB)
- Spalted Maple top/Mahogany body
- Rosewood Frets
- 22 Frets
How Do You Buy The Best Travel Bass Guitar?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great travel bass guitar? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching travel bass guitar, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest travel bass guitar available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. Travel Gigz has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for travel bass guitar that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an travel bass guitar?
- What benefits are there with buying an travel bass guitar?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective travel bass guitar?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any travel bass guitar, much less the best one?
- Which travel bass guitar are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about travel bass guitar?
- Brand Value: Every brand of travel bass guitar has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an travel bass guitar?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your travel bass guitar.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade travel bass guitar objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their travel bass guitar.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an travel bass guitar, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an travel bass guitar is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.