We have reviewed so many products against the best travel electric guitar. Here are the list:
Best Travel Electric Guitar Reviews in 2021
Bestseller No. 1
Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Solid-Body Electric Guitar (ULE BKM)
- Full 24 3/4" Scale electric travel Guitar
- Fits in airline overhead bins. Only 3 lbs. 2 oz. & 28" Long!
- One-piece Eastern American hard Maple neck-through-body design
- Features a dual-rail hum bucker pickup
- Includes Gig Bag
Bestseller No. 2
Asmuse Foldable Travel Headless Electric Guitar with Built In Headphone Jack Full-Scale Overhead Guitar ALP AD-80 Ultra-Light Portable and Rechargeable with USB Cable and Gig Bag
- ∮ Headless design---headless with locking nut, to protect the guitar strings, so It’s not easy to slip out of tune.
- ∮Foldable body---The folding size is much smaller than the regular electric guitar, it’s portable and convenient for travel or performance. When you unfold it, It becomes a full-scale electric guitar! You can enjoy playing!
- ∮ Silent Design---Built-in headphone amplifier and rechargeable battery which can work for 8 hours. You can play on the train or in the hotel, or anywhere you don’t want to disturb other people.
- ∮Special Modular Bridge---It’s easier for upgrading and replacement. It matches most electric guitar strings in the market, you don’t need to take time to buy customized strings.
- ∮CNC Processing---The Aluminum body looks so cool and most important, it’s more durable.
Bestseller No. 3
Traveler Guitar 6 String EG-1 Custom (Gloss Black), Right, (EG1C BKG)
- Full 24 3/4-inch Scale Electric Travel Guitar
- Built-in headphone amp w/ clean, boost, overdrive, and distortion
- Aux-in for jamming with your music
- Built-in E-tuner on pickup ring
- Deluxe Gig Bag Included
Bestseller No. 4
LAVA ME 2 Carbon Fiber Guitar with Effects 36 Inch Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with Bag Picks and Charging Cable (Freeboost-Black)
- The World’s Leading Unibody Guitar: One-piece injection moulded technology makes LAVA ME 2 more comfortable to hold, gives it excellent acoustic performance. LAVA ME 2 can offer a loud, wide range frequency tone with its 36 inches body. It weights just 3.7 pounds. Even lighter than most of the laptops.
- Play with Effects without Plugging In: The FreeBoost Technology on the L2 pickups uses rear surface of the LAVA ME as a speaker. Turn on the pickups anywhere anytime, you can freely play with reverb, delay, chorus without an amp. Percussion Effect: The L2 Pickup is now enabled with percussion sound receiving mic. It enhances and embellishes the percussion sound no matter if it is used with or without plugging it in.
- Works on Different Conditions: The Super AirSonic carbon fiber material can adapt to temperatures between -4°F~176°F. Humidity from 10% to 90%. LAVA ME 2 would works for you all the time no matter if you are in desert or a polar area.
- A New Level of Playing Experience: The idea of the FlyNeck is to design & build the most comfortable intuitive guitar neck possible. The geometry shape of the FlyNeck was designed by tracking the different forces of shifting positions while players are playing.
- Comes with: 1 x Ideal Bag 2, 1 x Ideal Pick Mix, 1 x Charging Cable.
Bestseller No. 5
Traveler Guitar 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Right, Gloss White/Tortoise, Full (TCD WTT)
- Full 25.5" Scale Guitar
- 6 lbs. 3 oz. And 33.75" long
- 2-point fulcrum tremolo with steel saddles
- Poplar Body, Maple neck and Indian Laurel Fretboard with bone nut
- Deluxe Gig Bag included
Bestseller No. 6
JAMMY G (Jammy Guitar) App-Enabled Digital MIDI Guitar & Controller, Modular Portable Foldable Guitar Fits in Your Backpack, Always Tuned & Ready to Play, with Detachable Frame, Strap, & Carrying Bag
- PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT LIKE YOU PLAY GUITAR — Jammy G (previously known as Jammy Guitar) works as a MIDI controller, plugging into your PC via USB-C or hooking up to your phone in a matter of seconds. In MIDI mode, it can sound like any instrument you want, allowing you to create a multi-instrumental track with only guitar playing skills.
- PORTABILITY — At only 17" when disassembled and 27" when assembled, this super-portable MIDI guitar doesn't take up much space in your home studio and easily fits into your backpack. It features a 4400 mAh battery enough for 6 hours of active playing. Your Jammy G comes with a quick start guide, detachable add-on-frame, strap, bag, custom pick set, and USB-C charging cable.
- PLUG AND PLAY — Always tuned and ready to play, Jammy G has an onboard sound of acoustic, electric, and classical guitar, which allows you to immediately try out your ideas without the need to connect to your phone or computer. Just plug your headphones in or use an amp with ⅛" and ¼" jack outputs, and play.
- ADDITIONAL EXPRESSIVENESS — Experiment with your sound using Jammy G's built-in programmable accelerometer and push-knob: Control effects and filters, switch instruments on the go or map any MIDI CC command you can imagine. Be sure to calibrate your Jammy G and quickly update your firmware for the best results and smoothest sound.
- APP-ENABLED — The Jammy mobile app enhances your Jammy G's playability with all the features that you get via frequent firmware updates. Switch between various alternate tunings, fine-tune your instrument's sensitivity settings, and customize its MIDI behavior. When using Jammy G with onboard sound, the app lets you change the guitar sound (electric, acoustic and classical), use virtual FX pedals, and jam along to dozens of backing tracks.
Bestseller No. 7
Taylor Baby Taylor BTe-Koa Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural
- Body Body type: Three-quarter Cutaway: Non-cutaway Top wood: Hawaiian Koa Back & sides: Koa Bracing pattern: Standard Body finish: Matte Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony Neck wood: Sapele Scale length: 22.75 in. Number of frets: 19 Neck finish: Matte Electronics Pickup/preamp: Yes Brand
- The Baby Taylor has maintained is a legitimate musical instrument that anyone can enjoy, and also a great second guitar for experienced players who want a travel guitar that sounds great and is satisfying to play
- The three-quarter-size Dreadnought helped touring musicians like Taylor Swift sketch new musical ideas on the road, and it's been a reliable musical accomplice for travelers seeking inspiration while trekking the world
- This limited-edition version features a beautiful Hawaiian koa top
- All Baby Taylor models ship with a durable travel-worthy gig bag made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection
Bestseller No. 8
Journey Instruments Solid Sitka Travel Guitar – OF312 Traveler Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Collapsible Patented System – Portable Backpack Case (Overhead)
- FINALLY A FULL SIZE GUITAR THAT'S EASY TO TAKE WITH YOU - Our mini travel folding guitar with patented collapsible neck system allows you to quickly assemble and disassemble it in around 20 seconds, so you can carry it with you at all times.
- QUALITY SOUND SYSTEM TO AMAZE THE CROWD - Traditional sound-hole boasts a forward-shifted, tapered X-bracing which maximizes the resonance and volume of the soundboard. Whether you are performing for yourself, small crowd or a huge gig, your Journey Instruments Guitar is ready to deliver an epic performance.
- BACKPACKER’S HEAVEN - Fit our premium TSA compliant carry-on backpack on most airplanes in the overhead bin. The included ballistic nylon case will keep your guitar safe and the small sized backpack will fit everywhere while you travel.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Our stainless steel neck locking system is guaranteed for life! Enjoy your traveling with your guitar anywhere you can think of and just drop us a line if you ever need any help with it.
- CREATED FOR TRAVELING MUSICIANS - Journey Instruments is a company specialising in travel guitars, while focusing on the best overall travel experience possible for artists and musicians on the go. Created while listening to your feedback, designed by your needs to give you a tailored experience.
Bestseller No. 9
Traveler Guitar 6 String Escape Mark III (Mahogany), Right, (MK3 MHS)
- Full 25 1/2” Scale acoustic/Electric travel guitar
- Mahogany body with bolt-on Mahogany neck; natural finish
- Custom Shadow preamp with headphone out and 1/8” aux-in
- Built-in chromatic Tuner
- Deluxe Gig Bag included
Bestseller No. 10
Deluxe KLOS Black Carbon Fiber Travel Acoustic Electric Guitar Kit with Gig Bag, Strap, Capo, and more
- CARBON FIBER and DURABLE: Carbon fiber is a composite material that will not warp or crack over time unlike wood instruments. It has a very high strength to weight ratio. This means that carbon fiber is tough, resonant, and resistant to temperature and humidity changes. KLOS guitars have hiked the longest trails in the world and climbed the tallest mountains! No need to humidify this instrument.
- SOUND: The KLOS carbon fiber travel guitar has a sound people describe as very rich, loud and resonant with a nice balanced tone. KLOS guitars compare favorably to acoustic guitars from all the top wood and carbon fiber brands. Play the guitar acoustic, or plug into any amp or PA for more volume. The Fishman Sonitone Onboard Preamp System features a soundhole mounted preamp with controls for Volume and Tone.
- VERSATILE: At just 3.32 lbs, the KLOS Carbon Fiber Travel Acoustic Guitar is the ultimate instrument suitable for both experts and beginners. The full scale length with easy access to the upper frets compliments a comfortable fingerboard width and body size.
- UNIQUE and REMOVABLE NECK: Disconnect the neck in seconds by removing 4 screws. KLOS Guitars makes the only hybrid carbon fiber acoustic guitar with a premium mahogany neck. Our gig bag and neck sleeve combination allows the guitar guitar to be worn like a backpack when assembled or disassembled. KLOS guitars are proudly designed and assembled in the USA!
- FULL KIT DELUXE: This Deluxe Model KLOS guitar is fully decked out! The nut, saddle, and bridge pins are upgraded to a black composite material, the machine heads are upgraded to black Graph Tech Ratio Tuners, and the strings are Premium Phosphor Bronze. Buy on Amazon to receive a full kit including a custom made gig bag, high-end cotton/leather no-slip guitar strap, neck sleeve, gig bag rain cover, KLOS screwdriver for disassembly, KLOS aluminum capo, and a hex wrench for truss rod adjustment.
How Do You Buy The Best Travel Electric Guitar?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great travel electric guitar? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching travel electric guitar, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest travel electric guitar available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. Travel Gigz has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for travel electric guitar that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an travel electric guitar?
- What benefits are there with buying an travel electric guitar?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective travel electric guitar?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any travel electric guitar, much less the best one?
- Which travel electric guitar are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about travel electric guitar?
- Brand Value: Every brand of travel electric guitar has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an travel electric guitar?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your travel electric guitar.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade travel electric guitar objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their travel electric guitar.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an travel electric guitar, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an travel electric guitar is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.